Monday, January 4, 2010

Greetings and salutation > CheapOair

Reviewed by: James December 05, 2009
Dear Sir,
Greetings and salutation;
I would like to take this opportunity to express gratitude to your employee Salvatore for making it possible to see my immediate family in CA for the coming holidays. You have an exceptional employee that took his effort and time to make my trip possible. I only know Salvatore to this day over the phone and in which I can tell as I too am in a managerial field that he loves his job and the most important is that he cares for the person on the other line. He took his time and was very helpful that he even made it possible even though I am having financial difficulties. My hat is off to this man for helping ordinary people like me. I thank you for your time and consideration. Sincerely
Click below! 
Combo-Flight/Hotel/Car

No comments:

Post a Comment